PROJECT MANAGER with FRENCH - Retail Store Interiors
WHO WE ARE?
Check who we are:
Feel free and watch our newest video on Vimeo and get know us more:
If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below in Czech:
Here is Cocuma webpage in English:
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies.
If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a global company that encourages professional development, we would love to talk to you!
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE
• As Project Manager in EYELEVEL you will be fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients.
• You will brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame.
• We expect you to be highly organized, attentive to detail, excellent communicator, planner, and team player working closely with our internal teams – Production, Assembly, Warehouse, Logistics and Installation.
• You might also become on-the-job people manager (coordinate several project members, delegate tasks and control fulfilment) and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger scale or global projects).
• You will be in daily English and French communication with Global or European HQ's of Nike/Adidas/CK/The North Face/Vans or other EYELEVEL clients.
We are eagerly looking for English and French speaking candidates with natural drive to develop, who are not afraid of challenges, who are searching for an excellent employer with great potential to grow and develop in commercial interiors environment/ project/account management.. We are working as a marketing agency - fast paced, client first, passion for perfection and best quality principals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Project coordination – ensuring all projects are fully and correctly processed through ERP system in real time, driving project progress forward by seeking required inputs, closing projects quickly upon completion, clearly mapping best-practice processes, and training more junior staff in the correct methodology.
• Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients, building client relationships by understanding their priorities and tailoring provided support, and being an expert in the handled concept.
• Project reporting - regularly reporting on project status, inventory and project specific issues to clients quickly, with proposed solutions, providing feedback on delegated tasks, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or to Production Manager and ensuring ERP system generates the most efficient reports.
• Communication - informing client & internal teams about project details, planning, timing and financial status.
• Troubleshooting and handling of claims of larger scale - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
• Minimum 1 year of experience in client services, project management, retail development, logistics or business administration.
• Strong project management skills: great organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), coordination of team members, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
• Able to understand architectural floor plans and technical drawings is a plus
• Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
• Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for project management.
• Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
• Excellent communication skills for daily interaction within project team.
• Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
• Open, honest and direct
• Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
• ERP experience is a must
• Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
• Advanced/Fluent English and Advanced/Fluent French is a must
WHAT DO WE PROUDLY OFFER?
• In November 2018 we will move to Nadrazi Veleslavin (AFI Vokovice)
• Annual competitive salary package
• Company mobile phone iPhone + laptop (Apple or Lenovo brand)
• Lunch + afternoon treat (soup and salad) in our canteen (we have an excellent chef and Ambiente canteen White Circus.
• Free Sport activities (circle training, yoga, football etc.) + we have our own fitness
• Free Multisport card
• Gas contribution to travel to work with your own car (4500 CZK gross monthly) - paid until we will move to new location
• Extensive range of trainings and company conferences
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
English (advanced), french (advanced), czech (advanced)